- Nokia PC Suite / Nokia Ovi Suite is a free program?
- To establish this mobile manager, it is necessary to possess the rights of the administrator?
- Where it is possible to download the Nokia PC Suite/Nokia Ovi Suite program?
- How many languages support Nokia PC Suite/Nokia Ovi Suite?
- At me it is established the Nokia PC Suite appendices, and I want to establish Nokia Ovi Suite, I need to remove previous the version?
- I heard that developers stop supporting the Nokia PC Suite applications, it is the truth?
Questions on use and the Nokia PC Suite/Nokia Ovi Suite functions:
- How to synchronize my phone with the computer?
- If I restored data on phone by means of a backup copy, it is necessary to reboot phone after this operation?
- What to do to me if I can’t will be connected by means of the Bluetooth function?
- What types of appendices I can establish on the Nokia mobile phone by means of the Nokia Ovi Suite/Nokia PC Suite program?
- Why can not I go to application “Maps” application in Nokia PC Suite / Nokia Ovi Suite?
- Why I can’t execute synchronization with Outlook 2007 Microsoft Office application?
- I don’t manage to establish connection with the help of an USB cable what to do?
Answers to the general questions:
Nokia PC Suite/Nokia Ovi Suite is free programs?
Yes, it is completely free software for home use.
To establish this mobile manager, it is necessary to possess the rights of the administrator?
It is necessary. As a rule, users have no right to install any programs without the rights of the administrator.
Where it is possible to download the Nokia PC Suite/Nokia Ovi Suite program?
To download the newest the version of the program it is possible here.
How many languages support Nokia PC Suite/Nokia Ovi Suite?
That Nokia PC Suite, and Nokia Ovi Suite support more than 30 languages of the different countries of the world.
At me it is established the Nokia PC Suite appendices, and I want to establish Nokia Ovi Suite, I need to remove previous the version?
No. To delete Nokia PC Suite not so obyazatelno as they don’t clash at all.
I heard that developers stop supporting the Nokia PC Suite applications, it is the truth?
Yes, modern Nokia PC Suite completely replace a handy software Nokia Ovi Suite. The new version of the program can will allow to connect phone, the computer and the entertaining ovi.com portal. Already some models of phones don’t support the Nokia PC Suite program but only work with Nokia Ovi Suite.
Answers to questions on use and the Nokia PC Suite and Ovi Suite functions:
How to synchronize my phone with the computer?
Install the Nokia Ovi Suite or Nokia PC Suite applications and execute the following actions:
Connections to the Nokia Ovi Suite program:
Start the program.
Choose Tools> to Add the new device.
Follow instructions on the screen.
Connections to the Nokia PC Suite program:
Start the program.
Choose Settings> to Add other phones
Follow instructions on the screen.
Follow the instructions on the screen.
If I restored data on phone by means of a backup copy, whether it is necessary to reboot phone after this operation?
Yes, if you have data recovery using the “backup”, it must be mentioned need to reboot the phone.
What do I do if I can not connect using the Bluetooth?
Check feature is enabled Bluetooth.
Make sure that your phone is set visible to other devices Bluetooth.
What types of applications can I install on a Nokia mobile phone using the Nokia Ovi Suite / Nokia PC Suite?
Nokia Ovi Suite and Nokia PC Suite supports the following types of applications:
– Gadgets (wgz)
– Nokia Themes
Why can not I go to application “Maps” application in Nokia PC Suite / Nokia Ovi Suite?
Most likely you are not connected to the Internet. If so, then this is the application you nebudet available because the maps are not stored in the program, and specifically the location of server on the Internet.
Another possible reason for the unavailability of “Maps” can be one if your phone is out of sync with applications Nokia PC Suite / Nokia Ovi Suite.
Why can not I synchronize with the application Microsoft Office Outlook 2007?
Nokia Ovi Suite and Nokia PC Suite support application Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, but still you have to keep watch to establish the following correction:
I can not connect using the USB-cable, what to do?
If such a problem occurs, try the following steps:
Disconnect / connect the USB-cable.
If the USB concentrator with the external power supply is used, be convinced that supply giving is carried out.
If you are using a USB-hub, try connecting the phone directly to the computer.
Make sure that the USB cable is not damaged anywhere. If this happens, replace it.
Please check whether the phone mode USB PC Suite.
Disconnect the cable, restart the computer and phone, then try again.
If you earlier simply took out a cable, without use of the program of extraction of devices on the panel of tasks, problems with connections can arise because of it.
If you use the device and it suddenly shut down, then in that case, we can try to restore the connection with the functions that are available in Nokia Ovi Suite and PC Suite.
In the control panel Please select a component of the “Add or Remove Programs” (Windows 7, this component is called the “Program”).
Select to install Nokia Ovi Suite or PC Suite and click “Change / Remove”.
In the dialog box, select “Restore”.
The installation program Nokia Ovi Suite or PC Suite now performs a check of conformity required files and correct errors, if they are found.